In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, SNTR may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
If you purchase SNTR’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through SNTR’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include:
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
SNTR collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
SNTR may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from SNTR and its affiliates.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
SNTR does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the site only with the permission and preferably with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
SNTR’s content is often oriented around intense and passionate discussions. It’s part of our entertainment value and naturally will attract many folks who have equally passionate perspectives on things. We realize people will butt heads, be equally passionate about opposing views. When this happens, we ask you respect each other. Attack ideas, not people. Personal attacks, passive aggressive swipes, emoting to goad someone into frustration, etc. are not tolerated.
Additionally, here are some specific rules we feel are necessary:
1. Discord, YouTube and web communities are a privilege, not a right. Members have and will be removed from discord for violating the rules.
2. No self promoting. If you want to know if something is self-promoting, it probably is.
3. Any abuse of our members will be dealt with severely.
4. Please don’t promote other content creators’ content.
5. Do not impersonate any other discord user or content creator.
6. NO NSFW CONTENT (we don’t have any NSFW channels nor will we be creating them; so you shouldn’t be posting anything that belongs there.)
7. Tag @mods for possible solutions to issues with text or voice channels, including their usage. Don’t tag @mods if you put in a clan request 30 seconds ago and want to know if anyone’s seen it yet.
We also respect Discord’s guidelines and ask that you do as well. You can find these at https://discord.com/new/guidelines